Who we are:
Phable is on a mission to create an ecosystem of patients, doctors, hospitals, health devices, insurance, and patient care service providers.
For patients, we provide a single platform for digitizing prescriptions, personalized health reminders, tracking vitals by syncing with devices from daily steps to blood levels and symptoms.
For doctors, we’re creating India’s first dedicated care management platform for chronic conditions like hypertension and diabetes.
Who We’re Looking For
Exceptional, innovative people! If you’re passionate about building delightful user experiences, driven to always do the right thing and hungry to impact millions of lives, chat with us!
What this role is about: Performance Marketing Manager
We are on the lookout for someone who lives, breathes & eats digital marketing and is perfectly capable of handling strategy and execution hands-on. You will be responsible for driving the growth, development, execution & measurement of multi-platform digital strategies focusing on user acquisition and engagement
You Should Apply If You:
- Hands-on experience (and we mean without external support!) in developing and optimising consumer ad campaigns at scale.
- You are an expert across bidding/ ad serving platforms not limited to Facebook or Google Ads
- A proven track record of creating and executing online successful consumer advertising plans that are creative, engaging, testable, and highly analytical (preferably in the tech/travel domain)
- Experience quantitatively analysing media mix models to develop measurable online media channel strategy and plans for campaigns > 50L a month
- Experience driving the collection of market intelligence; setting market benchmarking goals in collaboration with business owners
- Strong data-driven marketing skills, with demonstrated ability to dive deep into customer data and translate findings into actionable customer insights and powerful marketing programs.
- Experience of 3-5 years in digital performance marketing Bachelor’s degree (Engg, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance a plus) or entrepreneurial street creds.
- Ability to problem solve and think critically.
- Deep understanding of SEO, SEM, FB Ads, Google Ads, other paid tools etc
- Proven record of managing multiple projects at once.
- Ability to stay highly organised and efficient in a fast-paced, high-performance work environment.
- A deep understanding of analytics tools (AppsFlyer/Singular, GA) is a must, with an aptitude for numbers
visit our website https://phablecare.com/