Our team hails from Italy, Taiwan, USA and the UK, with backgrounds from NTU (臺大) and MIT. We are alumni of Silicon Valley backed MOX Accelerator, and recently raised new VC funding to grow faster than ever. We’re also backed by several notable angel investors and advisors, including Duncan Clark (Alibaba) and Chris Reitermann (CEO Ogilvy Asia). Our clients are world leading game publishers from across the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Started by an international team of AI experts and mobile gaming fanatics, Bubbleye is a fast growing AI startup with R&D headquarters in Taipei and biz dev teams working across the globe. We are solving mobile user acquisition inefficiencies through automation and inferential algorithms. And to achieve that, we pick the best of the best. A selected team with an international DNA, a very open culture mix across multiple nations and continents, driven by the same driving force: a passion for innovation and growth, guts to disrupt, and skills to deliver.
We are ahead of the global race to solving mobile user acquisition, with unique tech and talent. Run with us, grow with us and succeed with us!
At Bubbleye’s core is trust, respect and passion for growth. We are looking for people who share our values and want to build a product on top of them.
It all starts with a job application. Send us your CV at email@example.com
資料科學家 Data Scientist
Monthly salary range: NT$80,000 ~ NT$120,000
Bubbleye’s industry leading AI works relentlessly for hundreds of clients, crunching realtime data and intelligently improving each client’s advertising settings across multiple channels, to generate the highest possible ROI.
Different optimization approaches and algorithms are best suited to tackle different situations, and solve different problems. That’s why our R&D team closely monitors data across diverse advertising campaigns, and continuously looks for new patterns and new algorithms to ensure success in every possible situation. We want YOU to join our R&D team and contribute your experience, outside-the-box thinking and skill building scientifically grounded models and algorithms to continuously increase our automation’s effectiveness.
You’ll work closely with our CTO. You’ll study data from different sources, propose new solutions to address specific advertising challenges, build PoCs and A/B test different models to identify the best suited solution. You’ll then liaise with our product team to embed those solutions into our product pipeline, and use them at scale in a production environment.
Your ideal traits:
- 3+ years of experience processing data to generate meaningful insights
- Deep understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as regressions, k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, Boosting, Deep Learning, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc. (excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable)
- Experience developing A/B testing and evaluating model quality
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Google Sheets, Tableau, D3, ggplot, etc.
- Coding knowledge and experience with common query languages: R, Python, SQL ● Data-driven approach, precise and meticulous attitude
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Domain knowledge in the mobile advertising space (familiarity with tracking links, postbacks, post-install events etc.)
- Experience with data analytics frameworks (e.g. Hydra, Google BigQuery, Presto, etc.)
visit our website https://www.bubbleye.com/