Product Manager (Mobile App, Fintech)
Job location: Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, India
about Stack Finance:
Stack Finance is on a mission to reimagine personal finance and enable people to lead healthier financial lives. We’re here to help millennials manage everyday spending and budgeting, automate their savings, grow investments and provide actionable insights for making informed financial decisions effortlessly.
At the heart of this transformation, our team is building the technology, design, user experience, workflows, and methodologies that will be used to profoundly change the way we all manage our financial lives.
What we’re looking for:
We’re not a standard start-up, our founding team is comprised of serial entrepreneurs who have done it before and want to do it bigger and better. We are backed by some of the world’s best investors and are on a lookout for passionate individuals who want to be a part of the core team and drive the next phase of hyper-growth high potential FinTech innovation.
If you are up for the challenge, keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Understanding the market and needs of users deeply through landscape analysis, user research/ interviews, competition analysis and other qualitative/quantitative techniques
- Manage the product development process from conceptualization through design, development, release and iteration
- Responsible for the full product lifecycle, from writing specifications, working with cross functional teams: design, engineering, business and analytics to launch core features. Ensure high product quality through processes such as user acceptance testing, dogfooding, etc.
- Leverage user research, usability studies, market research, experiments and data analysis and translate them into requirements that solve real problems for a large set of users
- Facilitate a process to come up with the best technology-led ideas to solve the prioritized problems. Be willing to experiment with multiple solution ideas and test them using MVPs, prototypes, etc.
- Conduct competitive analysis and industry research to identify gaps and opportunities to improve the product strategy
- Create a product roadmap, capturing atleast a 3-month forward looking view of key customer/business problems to be solved
- Create a go-to-market plan working with business/marketing stakeholders to maximize product adoption and success
- Define, track and report on user metrics to measure effectiveness and drive improvement e.g. feature usage, conversion rates
- Ensure that product decisions are based on strong logical rigour and in-depth analysis, and value data over opinions
What you’ll need:
- 4 years+ of overall work experience with at least 2 years into Product Management in a high growth consumer facing organization. Experience within Fintech domain, a strong plus
- Exceptional problem solving skills based on first principles thinking
- Strong academic background – Graduate in engineering (Computer Science or IT) and/or MBA
- Good understanding of technology, and comfort with product management processes such as A/B experimentation, writing product requirement documents, managing product backlogs, and creating roadmaps
- Able to work independently but not alone, leading through influence, leading from the middle of the pack.
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insights on industry trends
- Must have built technology-heavy and API first products as a Product Manager
- Working experience SQL, JIRA, Wire framing Tools, etc.
Here’s what media says about us:
Why should you join us?
An unparalleled opportunity to help make Stack the leading personal finance application in India and along the way, accelerating your career graph exponentially.
Giving people the power to live and manage money their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do. If that’s your calling, we opine that we’re chatting soon.
Salary: 10 -25 LPA inr