Phable aspires to be the next big thing in the healthcare technology space. Our aim is to disrupt healthcare practice by introducing a unique combination of technology and data science which will have a profound impact on the well-being of billions of people across the globe. We strongly believe that we are building a solution that will produce a new wave of high-tech health applications. Phable has bagged some unique achievements in a very short span of time – Phable is the first autonomous care solution in the Indian market that delivers AI-driven care to patients suffering from various ailments. Phable is the world’s largest medical IoT integrator by the number of devices supported by the platform.
We hate to call this an app developer position. An apt name would be App Scientist! Yes, we don’t want you to just develop apps but also to experiment, create and break standards in the Android space. To introduce this position in a more mundane way – We’re looking for an exceptional Android Developer to join our fast-growing team. This is an opportunity to work alongside world-class technology and data science experts paving the way for fast-paced career
growth and learning.
An ideal candidate should have worked on high complexity apps with exceptional UI/UX. We are looking for someone with a shrewd understanding of the Android ecosystem and someone who is willing to experiment and break the traditional ways in the technology world. A candidate with exceptional aptitude, logical ability, and algorithmic thinking would fit right in.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Android development (Android Studio, Java & Kotlin)
- Strong knowledge in Android, Core Java, Computer Science fundamentals.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Hands-on experience with DataBinding, Room DB, Dagger2, LiveData, MVVM, Retrofit.
- Experience implementing pixel-perfect layouts and UI components
- Experience building scalable and reactive consumer-facing mobile applications
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Skilled at writing Unit Tests
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Working knowledge of Git, JIRA, and Agile processes
- Knowledge of Mobile Standards and Accessibility Best Practices
- Prior experience developing eCommerce Apps
- Building in-app chat/video conferencing solutions using Jitsi/Agora etc.
- Experience with CI/CD platforms like AppCenter
- Work as part of an Agile team to meet time, budget and quality standards
- Design and develop the mobile application, mobile SDK, framework/common library and restful services.
- Utilize skills in native mobile development to build great mobile applications.
- Participate in architecture and design discussions, code reviews, and project-related team activities
- Work with other engineers, architects, product management to develop innovative solutions
- Work alongside QA to provide fixes for Android device-specific issues
- Understand and meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to development principles and product goal
- Fielding inquiries and requests for support from stakeholders
- Work independently and provide guidance to junior developers.
- Analyze existing software for Usability and Accessibility issues and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Engineering degree from Tier1 colleges with a specialization in Computer Science, IT or Electronics.
- Above 7 GPA or 75% scores in graduation