Phable aspires to be the next big thing in the healthcare technology space. Our aim is to disrupt healthcare practice by introducing a unique combination of technology and data science which will have a profound impact on the well-being of billions of people across the globe. We strongly believe that we are building a solution that will produce a new wave of high-tech health applications. Phable has bagged some unique achievements in a very short span of time – Phable is the first autonomous care solution in the Indian market that delivers AI-driven care to patients suffering from various ailments. Phable is the world’s largest medical IoT integrator by the number of devices supported by the platform.
Please check our website:
Phables aim is to impact 1.4 billion lives in India over the next decade. Indian healthcare system is broken and Phable is working with all ecosystem partners to improve health outcomes at a population level. Phable has demonstrated that it can also bring down the cost of care. Phable is contributing to nation building. We understand that the tech built today will touch everyone, from the lowest strata of the population to the middle and upper class, in the next decade. Phable is at the fore front of healthcare innovation driven by its unique technology, which is a blend of mobility, AI/Deep Learning, Neural networks and IoT.
Check our website for more details: https://phablecare.com/
Phable is in dynamic mode of growth. We are looking to bring in an individual who will work closely with the founders in defining the strategy, driving the company wide implementation of new initiatives and assisting in pitching to new clients & industry research . If you enjoy crunching numbers,
are never satisfied with the products around you, and have always wanted to make things better than the best, you’ll love this job.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- Work closely with leadership as a data-driven advisor and partner on strategic issues.
- Researching, benchmarking, analyzing data, and making recommendations to the leadership team in decision making on key initiatives, drive program management and implementation of new initiatives.
- Identify key emerging industry trends, competitive dynamics, expansion opportunities, and business performance enhancement
- Conferring with project managers to define concepts and using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems.
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Answer business-related questions through exploratory data analyses and ad-hoc reporting.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial modelling
- Variance and Pricing Analysis
- Monthly MIS reporting
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and ability to work with cross functional teams
- Proven skills in structured problem solving and should have a strategic approach
- Should have experience in managing relationship with Investors/PE firms/CxO level executives
- Business modeling, valuations and strong presentation skills
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to deal with varying degrees of ambiguity
- Shows high energy, passion and high level of enthusiasm
- Engineering + Masters degree preferably in business management from Tier 1 Institutes.
- 2+ years of experience in strategy consulting companies.
- Experience in Healthcare/Pharma industry is an added advantage