About Be Tagged
Join BeTagged as Business Development Intern!
Be Tagged gives advertisers in Indonesia data and deep analytics on influencers and drives influencer campaigns, delivering 40% higher ROI and reduces the time to launch a campaign by half. With over 9000+ influencers it’s the most comprehensive Influencer marketing platform in Indonesia.
Be Tagged is seeking a full-time Intern with some previous professional experience working on Business Development. The role in primarily to target, prospect and reach out to new customers across sectors.
Be Tagged is a rapidly growing social media and commerce enterprise based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Our goal is to build the largest influencer marketing and commerce network in high growth social media markets around the world.
The successful candidate will be given significant responsibility and will impact our organization by enhancing our client outreach programs and revenue generation strategy.
- Segmenting clients into sectors, category by advertising experience, spends and media
- Prospecting potential clients by text, phone, email, and in-person meetings
- Creating awareness of our products and services through a BD pitch
- Responding to client queries and follow-up on leads
- Project manage the sales process for leads generated
- Identify new channels for client outreach
- Produce analysis and reports on BD efforts
- Be a brand ambassador for Be Tagged
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes and experience
- Previous experience in BD or Sales support roles
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong professional skills – time management, eye for detail, diligent, process orientation, socially confident, organized, multi-tasking
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and also contribute independently with minimal supervision
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English
Salary | Hours
USD _____ | 40 hours per week
Start Date | Duration
Immediate | Minimum 3 months
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org