CivilCops is bridging the data and knowledge gap between citizens and governments by establishing seamless communication medium for citizen collaboration and a platform for the Governments to increase service responsiveness and shaping service delivery to meet citizen’s needs and wants.
Position: Business Development Manager
- Responsible for developing and executing the business development plan
- Act as a key member of the sales team. Work closely with an assigned partner to define the top business development priorities and objectives.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential clients.
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for lead generation, submission of proposals, etc. under pressure.
- Maintain a database of prospective clients.
- Building long term business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs) and negotiating the terms of an Agreement.
- Public sector sales
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support.
- Closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
- Meeting all targets for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and meetings.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration.
- Identifying new sales funnels.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting.
- B.Tech/ B.E/BBA/BCA or a related technical discipline from reputed universities
- 2+ years of experience working in sales/business development or public sector sales.
- Gurgaon, India