CivilCops is looking for experienced chatbot developers to join our chatbot/voice app development team.
CivilCops is a social intelligence organization for smart cities, empowering citizens and facilitating government authorities to be more accessible, efficient and effective in public service delivery. We are bridging the data and knowledge gap between citizens and governments by establishing seamless communication medium for citizen collaboration and a platform for governments to increase service responsiveness and shaping service delivery to meet citizen’s needs and wants.
CivilCops provides Artificial Intelligence-powered chat and voice interfaces integrated over multiple platforms for the authorities to engage with the residents in providing feedback/suggestions on public services and reporting non-emergency complaints they are facing. Hence, bringing them more value and creating a new kind of city service approach.
For the authorities to take faster and better decisions, evaluate the impact of existing services/initiatives and accordingly make changes by keeping the citizens in the loop, CivilCops provides CITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. The platform consolidates public data, streamlines requests and workflows with automation and leverages data to get actionable insights, define priorities and make decisions that improve citizen service delivery.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Have a good understanding of design and user experience principles.
- Open-minded, flexible and willing to adapt to changing situations
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and learn from colleagues
- High adaptability in a dynamic start-up environment
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely. Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues.
- B. Tech/ B.E. /M. Tech or a related technical discipline from reputed universities
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in developing applications using NodeJS, React.js + Redux
- Experience in designing and developing RESTful Web services.
- Experience with interface development toolkits: e.g. LESS/SASS
- Designing, developing, and testing UI/UX for web applications
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms
- Good development skills on best practices for cross browser compatibility and Responsive UI.
- Knowledge of Version Control System
- Knowledge of API Design and Development and Security Patterns on API’s using API Gateway
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Solid foundation in OOPS, Data structures and Algorithms
- Knowledge of MVC Architecture
- Experience in one or more SQL such as PostgreSQL or MySQL and NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Knowledge of Linux shell commands
- Experience in Cloud Technology for Deployment of Services is a plus (Docker / Kubernetes / Open Shift / Pivotal / AWS / Azure / GCP)
- Cares deeply about writing Quality, Testable & Modular code
- Execute full SDLC
- Strong foundation in one of the programming languages
- Strong understanding of other AI tools and applications like TensorFlow, Spacy, Google Cloud ML is a BIG plus.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Good understanding of HTTPS and Enterprise security
INR 600,000 – INR 1,000,000 per annum, ESOPs
How to apply
Write an email to email@example.com along with your CV/Resume.