Phable aspires to be the next big thing in the healthcare technology space. Our aim is to disrupt healthcare practice by introducing a unique combination of technology and data science which will have a profound impact on the well-being of billions of people across the globe. We strongly believe that we are building a solution that will produce a new wave of high-tech health applications. Plus, Phable has bagged some unique achievements in a very short span of time – Phable is the first autonomous care solution in the Indian market that delivers AI-driven care to patients suffering from various ailments. Phable is the world’s largest medical IoT integrator by the number of devices supported by the platform.
As an employee of an early stage start-up, you’ll collaborate closely with product, design, and other engineers as part of a cross-functional development team, creating incredible new experiences for our users. In addition, you’ll keep building on our engineering culture, one that values rapid iteration, cross-functional collaboration, and thoughtful best practices.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant professional work experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in leading/managing a high performing engineering team
- A minimum of 6 years of object-oriented software development experience as an individual contributor
- Strong command of mobile engineering and architecture best practices, ideally in Swift and/or Kotlin.
- Clear and confident spoken and written communication.
- You have a demonstrable track record of engineering leadership across world-class SaaS technology companies, start-ups, and successful platforms.
- Expertise in driving platform features across thousands of B2B/B2C users.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully engage, contribute and collaborate with other functional leaders such as product and design.
- Is data-driven, rigorous thinker, changes/adapts decisions based on customer feedback and insights.
- Has worked well in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines, adapts and thrives in an evolving and changing environment.
- Prior start-up experience.
- Built eCommerce Apps
- Knowledge implementing Chatbots/AIML solutions for edge devices.
- Dive in and take ownership of the Android and iOS teams and develop great products that you are proud of every day.
- Communicate priorities and drive consensus on the path forward.
- Build processes to help scale product, platform and team for growth.
- Drives the vision, design, strategy and implementation of technology, platform and product development to support the business.
- Ability to drive new technologies, concepts, skills, and rapid implementation to build a world-class technology platform that is built for both agility and scale.
- Collaborate with all other departments including product, design, business operations and third party vendors.
- You will be responsible for building world class apps with a clean and simple UX
- Contribute to a highly dynamic working environment and accelerated timelines.
- Engineering degree from Tier1 colleges with a specialization in Computer Science, IT or Electronics.
- Above 7 GPA or 75% scores in graduation