SOSV Virtual – India’s SaaS Post-COVID Paradigm Shift
India’s SaaS: Post-COVID Paradigm Shift
Despite COVID19, India’s SaaS market is expected to grow around 50% annually to over US$20 billion in 2022, reports Bain in March. Having raised significant amounts of capital in 2019 , the country’s SaaS sector might emerge as a rare bright spot for investment and growth. Hear from seasoned investors and SaaS operators on the post-COVID paradigm shift in India and beyond.
- Kanika Mayar, Investment Director at Vertex Ventures
- Oscar Ramos, Partner at SOSV
- Nivas, Head of Partnership at Freshworks
- Moderator: Saurabh Kumar, Editor at Entrepreneur India
RSVP for the Zoom link.
1. Nivas Ravichandran, Startups partnership & Growth at Freshworks.