About 1 Trolley
1Trolley is an on-demand service that purchases, picks up, and delivers convenient goods that are ordered from one’s neighborhood stores through the mobile app. The delivery platform is fully owned and managed by 1Trolley.
- Responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the user; your primary focus will be the development/documentation of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application.
- Proficient knowledge of Ruby back-end programming language using Ruby on Rails framework.
- Good understanding of Reactjs is a big plus.
- Management of hosting environment, including database, administration, and scaling and application to support load changes.
- Basic understanding of Docker is a plus. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Proficient understanding of code vision using Git.
- 0-2 years of experience.
If you are interested, please email your CV and Cover Letter to