Phable aspires to be the next big thing in the healthcare technology space. Our aim is to disrupt healthcare practice by introducing a unique combination of technology and data science which will have a profound impact on the well-being of billions of people across the globe. We strongly believe that we are building a solution that will produce a new wave of high-tech health applications. Plus, Phable has bagged some unique achievements in a very short span of time – Phable is the first autonomous care solution in the Indian market that delivers AI-driven care to patients suffering from various ailments. Phable is the world’s largest medical IoT integrator by the number of devices supported by the platform.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer for our software development team. You will be part of a team that manages the end-to-end delivery operations of all our products. You will build and work with a team of exceptional engineers working on mobility (Android, iOS & REACT Native) and web technologies (MEAN/MERN).
You will work closely with the Founders, Engineering Manager & the aforesaid team to execute the product development roadmap and deliver high-quality software. You should be well-versed with various development methodologies and quality assurance frameworks.
- Minimum 4+ years of programming experience
- Development experience for both web and server
- Should be comfortable developing applications using MEAN/MERN stack.
- Experience with testing platforms and writing unit tests
- Knowledge and experience with AWS cloud environment and services
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priorities and technologies
- Ability to work independently and to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines and think strategically.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Deep understanding of Software Development methodologies, delivery frameworks.
- Basic understanding of Machine Learning.
- Prior experience developing eCommerce Apps
- React Native experience
- Experience working with Dockers, Kubernetes and Microservice architecture.
- 80-90% of the time will be spent on coding and the remaining time will be spent on guiding junior team members and working along with other team members to synchronize on requirements for the task at hand.
- End-to-End Design and implementation of new and existing features.
- Implement and maintain high-quality code and ship to production in a fast and secure manner.
- Create/contribute to detailed sprint plans and manage the work allocation of self and development teams.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholder.
- Mentor Junior Software Engineers (code reviews and technical sessions).
- Drive and initiate proactively to improve internal processes.
- Engineering degree from Tier1 colleges with a specialization in Computer Science, IT or Electronics.
- Above 7 GPA or 75% scores in graduation