Growth Marketing (Customer & Partner Acquisition) Head
Location – Work from Home till pandemic becomes normal. After that, Gurgaon or Delhi
Compensation – CTC Upto 20L
About the job
More than 500 million people will get on the Internet for the first time in the next three years in India, mainly through low-cost refurbished smartphones. MobiGarage is innovating the US$40 billion dollar smartphone market by disrupting the refurbished mobile supply chain, selling refurbished smartphones with certified components and warranty that are 70% cheaper than new smartphones.
MobiGarage is a leading player in the online reverse logistics/refurbishment market for the smartphones category. It has been a key supplier to the top e-commerce companies across India and is expanding its B2B, B2B2C, and D2C business. Digitizing India’s second-hand smartphone market
When you join MobiGarage, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
What we’re looking for:
Role: Growth Marketing (Customer & Partner Acquisition) Head
Acquisition Marketing (Focused on acquisition of partners as well as end customers)
- Must be able to build the marketing tech stack required for the execution of targeted campaigns. Tech stack will include, but will not be limited to, working knowledge of 2-3 native ad platforms, affiliate marketing, attribution-tech, re-targeting, etc.
- As growth lead, you will be responsible for leading acquisition-led growth in our D2C and B2B2C business by strategizing strong-ROI campaigns across channels, (online and offline) and leading teams to execute it in a timely manner
- You will lead new customer acquisition across geographies and products through various demand generation, lead generation campaigns; conversion strategies via digital channels like Google, Facebook, Youtube etc. You will also lead the company’s efforts around brand building campaigns and brand building channels (Content / SEO / etc)
- Development of state-of-the-art digital marketing strategy for quality lead generation and customer engagement across all digital channels with a balanced focus on scale and CPA
- Experience in setting up and optimizing acquisition campaigns across platforms.
- Analyze consumer behaviour and develop plan and execute marketing campaigns. Manage an overall calendar of marketing activities for the year
- Work closely with product, UX/design & engineering to enable Growth and Merchant marketing initiatives and drive bottom-line conversion.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds judiciously
- Analyses the competitive landscape and develop new offers and customization of existing offers for the organization
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors for lead generation and conversions through PR, Affiliate partnerships, etc.
- Focus on data driven decision making and consumer insight to assess channel potential and quickly scale to deliver at acceptable costs
- Run experiments with clear success/failure metrics.
- Drive all marketing automation activities to develop and execute end to end user journeys, Lead consumer analytics, market research, building actionable insights for the business.
What you’ll need:
- Should have 4-6 years of relevant experience
- MBA from Tier-1/Tier 2 institutes
- Must have experience in
- leading channel-agnostic teams
- leading cross-functional projects involving design; tech teams to be able to optimize better
- building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Ownership of performance marketing delivery and budgets on all channels, including interfacing with·cross functional teams and channel account managers
- consumer tech startups, (building & leading high growth teams in startups would be a plus)
- Must have the following skills
- strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- provide flawless execution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills self starter
- Multi-task and ability to manage complex projects
- Team Player with ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainties