Join a fast-paced, US startup now with headquarters in Taipei! You’ll be in charge of HR, recruiting, and other people management in our dating app startup team of ~10 people. This is a huge opportunity to help shape a company’s culture, advance your career through lots of learning, and be a part of a foreign company
$ 800K ~ 1.1M TWD/year
- Responsible and self-driven
- “Growth mindset”: eager and fast to learn
- Talented at conflict resolution
- Passionate, articulate, engaging, fun personality
- “Get it done” mindset
- A team player, used to culture of sharing
- Self-sufficient but comfortable taking guidance
- Able to work with partially remote team
- Recruiting top-level talents for Software Engineering, App Design, Product Management, and other mobile app company roles.
- Management of recruiting, including top-notch organization of interview loops, teaching team how to interview better, gathering interview feedback, and communicating with everyone involved in an effective manner.
- Employee retention plans and execution to keep the team happy and productive.
- Team cohesion plans and execution to encourage a strong sense of teamwork and connectivity amongst employees and management.
- Compensation negotiations and management for employees, along with running payroll with our accountants.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Recruitment and headhunting experience for software team members, including engineers, product or project managers, designers, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in HR, as a HR Manager, HR Specialist, Recruiting Specialist, etc.
- Experience in Taipei workplace environments with a pulse on what drives employee satisfaction.
- Expertise with LinkedIn and other sites recruiting
- Knowledge how to strategize on building a successful small team vs. larger companies
- Highly persuasive when pitching candidates