Head of Operations
Location New Delhi / Gurgaon
Compensation 15-20L as per experience + ESOPs as per company polic
About the job
More than 500 million people will get on the Internet for the first time in the next three years in India, mainly through low-cost refurbished smartphones. MobiGarage is innovating the US$40 billion dollar smartphone market by disrupting the refurbished mobile supply chain, selling refurbished smartphones with certified components and warranty that are 70% cheaper than new smartphones.
MobiGarage is a leading player in the online reverse logistics/refurbishment market for the smartphones category. It has been a key supplier to the top e-commerce companies across India and is expanding its B2B, B2B2C, and D2C business. Digitizing India’s second-hand smartphone market
When you join MobiGarage, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
What we’re looking for:
Role: Head of Operations
- Driving transformation projects in operations vertical in order to meet business objectives in long term and short term
- Lead operations scale up and driving process efficiencies across all current and future locations of the company operations
- Building, leading and coaching operations team pan India
- Building processes and systems for operational excellence across all streams
- The role will be a mix of strategy & operations i.e. the individual will also be responsible for driving implementation
This role directly reports to the founders
What you’ll need:
- MBA from Tier 1/ Tier 2 B-schools preferred
- Preference for NITIE candidates
- Mechanical / Industrial / Production engineering for IITs/NITs/BITS/DCE/NSIT/ PEC/Thapar or other top league engineering colleges required
- 4+ years of experience across core manufacturing operations or Ecommerce operations
- Comfortable in handling data and deep analytical abilities
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Ability to multitask, thrive in a fast paced, start up environment