Phable aspires to be the next big thing in the healthcare technology space. Our aim is to disrupt the healthcare practice by introducing a unique combination of technology and data science which will have a profound impact on the well-being of billions of people across the globe. We strongly believe that we are building a solution that will produce a new wave of high-tech health applications.
Phable has bagged some unique achievements in a very short span of time – Phable is the first autonomous care solution in the Indian market which delivers AI-driven care to patients suffering from various ailments. Phable is the world’s largest medical IoT integrator by the number of devices supported by the platform.
Please check our website: https://phablecare.com/
Phable is looking for a flexible and hands-on HTML/CSS developer who has the ability to bring life to our growing web presence.
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
We are looking for someone who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include the translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the webpages will look as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Candidates must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Develop clean, fast and mobile-friendly webpages
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Good communication skills
- Strong understanding of Web Programming Skills, E-Commerce, cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, APIs
- Should be a great team player.
● Experience developing blogs/web pages using WordPress.