About Be Tagged
Join BeTagged as Chief of Staff Intern in Indonesia!
Be Tagged gives advertisers in Indonesia data and deep analytics on influencers and drives influencer campaigns, delivering 40% higher ROI and reduces the time to launch a campaign by half. With over 9000+ influencers it’s the most comprehensive Influencer marketing platform in Indonesia.
Be Tagged is seeking a full-time Intern with some previous professional experience working on Business Development. The role is primarily to target, prospect and reach out to new customers across sectors.
Be Tagged is a rapidly growing social media and commerce enterprise based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Our goal is to build the largest influencer marketing and commerce network in high growth social media markets around the world.
The successful candidate will be given significant responsibility and will impact our organization by enhancing our client outreach programs and revenue generation strategy.
- Executive Assistant to the Founders
- Calendar and schedule management
- Desk research to support growth / scale-up plans
- Data mining from multiple sources and producing necessary reports, analysis, insights and recommendations to support the Founders
- Project manage VC / Investor engagements
- Be a brand ambassador for Be Tagged
- Maintain oversight on invoicing and collections. Ensure paperwork is adequate and meets compliance requirements
- Expense and Office management – remote
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes and experience
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools – PPT, Word, Excel
- Highly organized and ability to multi-task
- Process oriented, strong eye for detail, diligent and meticulous with work
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to maintain a calm and resilient demeanor under high-pressure situations
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team and also contribute independently with minimal supervision
- Fluency in English. Bahasa Indonesia is an advantage
Salary | Hours
USD _____ | 40 hours per week
Start Date | Duration
Immediate | Minimum 3 months