Partner at Myna Communications
- Hey Startup Founder! I’m Nicky. I’m a Partner at boutique strategic communications agency Myna Communications focused on serving growth-stage tech companies across Asia on their marketing challenges.
- Over the last 13 years (most in Asia), I’ve worked with smart people in Fortune 500 technology companies and startups to build brands and launch innovative products worldwide.
- While at Lenovo, I’ve partnered with Google, Microsoft and Disney to introduce XR and Smart Home products to the public, to commercial audiences and to leading tech media.
- At Ogilvy, I helped develop one of the first mobile marketing offerings in China, co-founding the company’s innovation marketing agency K1ND, winning Uber, Huawei and Coke as clients.
- My mentoring focus is on product/ market fit (does the product or service solve a real pain point that clients are willing to pay for, give their data to or tell their friends about) and how to communicate that value clearly to the relevant audiences.
- I’m a father and husband (with deep sympathy for everyone juggling both work and kid demands), a geek, and an early riser (I start off my days with meditation and yoga).