Jobs at Kiko TV – Node.js Developer
Kiko is looking for a Node.js Developer to join our fun, energetic team who are running at full speed to ignite a digital disruption in telecommunications. Are you aspiring Node.js Developer looking for an opportunity to work in a great team and advance your skills and career?
If you are an analytical problem solver with a strong Node.JS knowledge and a passion for team work and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods • Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure • Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for payment processing administration and management
- Code, test and operate node.js based services
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer for 4 – 5 years
- BA in computer science or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of Node.js
- Hands on experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, Polymer, and Closure • Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
- Attention to details
Please send your updated resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org
About Kiko TV
India’s first live-streaming commerce platform for an “Assisted shopping” experience powered by AI. Smooth tag technologies pvt. ltd.
Read more at The Economic Times: Artificial Intelligence-based Kiko TV raised funds from 9 unicorns, angel investors