Phable‘s aim is to impact 1.4 billion lives in India over the next decade. Indian healthcare system is broken and Phable (MOX 7) is working with all ecosystem partners to improve health outcomes at a population level. Phable has demonstrated that it can also bring down the cost of care. Phable is contributing to nation building. We understand that the tech built today will touch everyone, from the lowest strata of the population to the middle and upper class, in the next decade. Phable is at the fore front of healthcare innovation driven by its unique technology, which is a blend of mobility, AI/Deep Learning, Neural networks and IoT.
Phable is in dynamic mode of growth. We are looking to bring in an individual who will work closely with the founders in defining the strategy, driving the company wide implementation of new initiatives and assisting in pitching to new clients & industry research. If you enjoy crunching numbers, are never satisfied with the products around you, and have always wanted to make things better than the best, you’ll love this job.
What are we looking for?
- Work closely with leadership as a data-driven advisor and partner on strategic issues
- Researching, benchmarking, analyzing data, and making recommendations to the leadership team in decision making on key initiatives, drive program management and implementation of new initiatives.
- Identify key emerging industry trends, competitive dynamics, expansion opportunities, and business performance enhancement
- Conferring with project managers to define concepts and using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems.
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Answer business-related questions through exploratory data analyses and ad-hoc reporting.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial modeling
- Variance and Pricing Analysis
- Monthly MIS reporting
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and ability to work with cross functional teams
- Proven skills in structured problem solving and should have a strategic approach
- Should have experience in managing relationship with Investors/PE firms/CxO level executives
- Business modeling, valuations and strong presentation skills
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to deal with varying degrees of ambiguity
- Shows high energy, passion and high level of enthusiasm
- 3-7+ years of experience in strategy consulting companies
- Experience in Healthcare/Pharma industry is an added advantage
- Bangalore, India