Phable’s aim is to impact 1.4 billion lives in India over the next decade. Indian healthcare system is broken and Phable (MOX 7) is working with all ecosystem partners to improve health outcomes at a population level. Phable has demonstrated that it can also bring down the cost of care. Phable is contributing to nation-building. We understand that the tech built today will touch everyone, from the lowest strata of the population to the middle and upper class, in the next decade. Phable is at the forefront of healthcare innovation driven by its unique technology, which is a blend of mobility, AI/Deep Learning, Neural networks and IoT.
- 60-70% of the time will be spent on coding and 30-40% of the time will be spent on guiding junior team members and resolving their queries
- Hiring the right team members for various projects
- Create SOPs for development, dev ops, data security & quality assurance practices
- Develop project plans and communicate with CTO & founders to align delivery timelines with overall business strategy
- Create detailed sprint plans and manage work allocation of development teams
- Engage and manage a team of software engineers, including task planning and code reviews.
- Manage project goals and help develop your team
- Work & have good collaboration and rapport across the company
- Operating with scale and speed
- Our exceptional software engineers are just getting started — and as a manager, you guide the way.
- Ensure that your team is never confused by garbled instructions.
- Engineering managers have the opportunity to work on dozens of projects at once
- Prepared to organize projects rather than simply carry them out; engineering managers will plan timelines, set budgets, and direct individual workers
- Mentor and help young engineers become confident and competent at their jobs
- Have effective emotional intelligence, communication strategies, and creative problem-solving abilities
- 4 to 6 years’ experience
- Proven experience in leading end-to-end development projects on Mobile & web technologies
- Experience of working in a product company is mandatory
- Deep understanding of software development methodologies & delivery frameworks
- Exceptional coding skills
- BE/B.Tech from reputed institutes
- Bangalore, India