Phable is the next big thing in the healthcare technology space. Our aim is to disrupt the healthcare practice by introducing a unique combination of technology and data science which will have a profound impact on the wellbeing of billions of people across the globe. We strongly believe that we are building a solution which will produce a new wave of high-tech health applications.
Please log in to our website for more details: https://phablecare.com/
We’re looking for a Product Marketer who can create compelling stories around our product positioning and messaging, communicate new releases and features with clarity, understand current market trends, and drive higher awareness and adoption through innovative B2B and B2C strategies.
If you’re a born storyteller and wordsmith with a strong understanding of how cutting-edge products are envisioned, designed and developed – this role is perfect for you!
You’ll work closely with our marketing, product, design and engagement teams to create impactful content that positions our product and features, educates existing users and strengthens the brand.
What the Role Involves
- Establish and develop product positioning with strong differentiation.
- Simplify and streamline product messaging for users, peers and partners.
- Drive integrated product marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Craft compelling user stories and data-driven case studies
- Interview power users and communicate key insights to the internal team.
- Analyze competitors and market trends to find unique opportunities.
- Collaborate with marketing, product and engagement teams to gather insights.
- Create authoritative content as our brand evangelist on social platforms.
- Collaborate with senior management in outlining the product vision and roadmap.
- Explore new initiatives with our partners to create co-branded content.
- Drive sales enablement through intelligently crafted decks and collateral.
What We Expect
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business or Marketing (preferred)
- Proven experience of 3-5 years in product, SaaS or B2B marketing
- Proven history of value-driven content marketing – in the form of qualified leads, assisted conversions, traffic or revenue driven, or outcomes achieved.
- Impeccable writing and storytelling skills, with a strong command over the language and consistent voice and tone that exudes authority.
- Ability to identify and implement opportunities based on analysis and research and bring innovative ideas to life with our design team.
- Experience in initiating and driving GTM strategies across channels for businesses.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams, especially in marketing, sales, product management, customer success and engagement.
- A strong eye for detail and excellent verbal/presentation skills