Phable aspires to be the next big thing in the healthcare technology space. Our aim is to disrupt healthcare practice by introducing a unique combination of technology and data science which will have a profound impact on the well-being of billions of people across the globe. We strongly believe that we are building a solution that will produce a new wave of high-tech health applications. Plus, Phable has bagged some unique achievements in a very short span of time – Phable is the first autonomous care solution in the Indian market that delivers AI-driven care to patients suffering from various ailments. Phable is the world’s largest medical IoT integrator by the number of devices supported by the platform.
Automation Engineer is primarily responsible for creating automated tests and improving code testability. You will be working on both the iOS/Android native app, web portals and react native Apps. This role is critical to the success of the Engineering team – the test code that you write will help determine if the software is ready for customer release! This is an opportunity to work alongside world-class technology and data science experts paving the way for fast-paced career growth and learning.
An ideal candidate is someone who is willing to experiment and break the traditional ways in the technology world. A candidate with exceptional aptitude, logical ability, and algorithmic thinking would fit right in.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience as an Automation Engineer
- Good coding skills in Java coding is a core part of this role Knowledge of Swift/Kotlin is an asset
- Solid experience with test automation using Jenkin and Selenium/Appium.
- Ability to build automation framework from the inception.
- Working knowledge of Page Object Model with TestNG framework
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Knowledge in NoSQL database like MongoDB is nice-to-have
- Self-motivated, especially with respect to learning new software tools and best practices in software quality assurance.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Working knowledge of Git, JIRA, and Agile processes
- Knowledge of Mobile Standards and Accessibility Best Practice
- Prior experience working with AWS Device Farm or similar
- Experience automating ios and android using Appium
- Experience working with Android Studio and XCode, FitNesse, JMeter, Robotium.
- Database automation testing experience.
- Envision, design and develop test frameworks that can be used at various stages in the development pipeline to create the necessary level of confidence for software to move to the next pipeline phase.
- Develop maintainable automated tests using tools like WebDriver, Selenium, Jmeter, BrowserStack, Appium.
- Build custom applications for testing as necessary in languages like Java or Python.
- Develop system level regression and smoke tests that focus on the system as a whole.
- Train teams on the use and extension of the tooling to scale the use of the test infrastructure across Engineering.
- Provide assistance/guidance on use of technologies to solve testing problems.
- Engineering degree from Tier1 colleges with a specialization in Computer Science, IT or Electronics.
- Above 7 GPA or 75% scores in graduation