Quality Assurance Engineer (Mobile- Automation)
Stack Finance Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, India Remote
About the job
About Stack Finance:
Stack Finance is on a mission to reimagine personal finance and enable people to lead healthier financial lives. We’re here to help millennials manage everyday spending and budgeting, automate their savings, grow investments and provide actionable insights for making informed financial decisions effortlessly.
At the heart of this transformation, our team is building the technology, design, user experience, workflows, and methodologies that will be used to profoundly change the way we all manage our financial lives.
What we’re looking for:
We’re not a standard start-up, our founding team is comprised of serial entrepreneurs who have done it before and want to do it bigger and better. We are backed by some of the world’s best investors and are on a lookout for passionate individuals who want to be a part of the core team and drive the next phase of hyper-growth high potential FinTech innovation.
If you are up for the challenge, keep reading!
Responsibiltes and Expectations-
* Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
* Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
* Prioritize and plan testing activities
* Design, develop, and execute automated tests
* Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved and perform regression testing
* Manual and automation Testing of Mobile applications
* Automate the Appium scripts and create test cases
* Execute test cases and automation scripts and Create/manage Defects in defect tracking tools
* Work as a team with Product Owner, Developers, and other test engineers
* Hands on experience in Agile projects, API, Appium
* Experience in BDD framework and understands the component of the framework
* Experience with Automation tool like Appium, Perfecto, Robot, cypress, and Cucumber
* Should be able to execute tests both Manually and through Automation
Here’s what media says about us:
Why should you join us?
An unparalleled opportunity to work at ones the leading early stage fintech companies in India and help make Stack the leading personal finance application in India and along the way, accelerating your career graph exponentially.
Giving people the power to live and manage money their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do. If that’s your calling, we opine that we’re chatting soon.
Salary: 7 -15 LPA inr