Rosetta.ai helps fashion e-commerce uncover consumer’s shopping preferences and provide personalized shopping experiences to consumers. We’re making e-commerce merchants have enterprise-level AI supporting on day 1. We’re making merchant’s work better and we need people like you to help us.
If you’re interested in this position, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Sale Representative at Rosetta.ai
This role will focus on our core products and solutions to provide enterprise-level clients and fashion brands personalization products/services to help them more effectively build and scale their own consumer insights and businesses.
- Clearly communicate weekly/monthly/quarterly latest news to prospects and customers, including comprehensive feedbacks and adjustment of corresponding plans.
- Exchange ideas and cooperate with other colleagues in charge of different sales channels/plans, Business Development, and Marketing.
- Develop and convert international leads to customers.
- Sales and communication with international leads.
- Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement savings or 401(K)
- Paid time off (Annual; 10 days)
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement and training
- Personal facilities (Laptop, Screen)
- Free health screening
- Free snacks and drinks
- Open and creative environment
- Irregular dinner/outing, happy hours
- Extended annual time off
- Paid time off to volunteer (Birthday, Menstrual, Funeral)
- Flexible schedules and working time
- Remote working optionally
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
Based on the performance of sales targets and quarterly objectives.
Culture and 6 Core Values at Rosetta.ai
Grit – We thrive outside of our comfort zone, pushing ourselves to go even further. We think long-term and constantly strive to be better, even if things don’t always go as expected.
Trust – We earn that trust by listening to each other, following through with our commitments, and keeping our words. We exercise transparency within the company, our customers, and our community.
Humility – We learn from everyone and everywhere, and we approach each new challenge knowing that we may not have all the answers.
Empathy – We craft our intention to keep curious about the industry, business, and practical scenarios that we purify the insights and forge the approaches.
Candor – We are open and honest. We give each other praise and criticism because we believe each team member is as important as the other.
Craftsmanship – We simplify, innovate, perfect, and start over until everything we touch enhances each life it touches.
(Near Nanjing Sanmin MRT Station)