Senior Backend Engineer (Node.js)
Stack Finance Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, India Remote
About the job
About Stack Finance:
An intelligent, personal finance application bringing the best of all financial products and services in one place. We’re here to help millennials manage everyday spending and budgeting, automate their savings, grow investments and provide actionable insights for making informed financial decisions effortlessly.
We’re on a mission to reimagine personal finance and enable people to lead healthier financial lives. At the heart of this transformation, our team is building the technology, design, user experience, workflows, and methodologies that will be used to profoundly change the way we all manage our financial lives.
What we’re looking for:
We’re not a standard start-up, our founding team is comprised of serial entrepreneurs who have done it before and want to do it bigger and better. We are backed by some of the world’s best investors and are on a lookout for passionate individuals who want to be a part of the core team and drive the next phase of hyper-growth high potential FinTech innovation.
If you are up for the challenge, keep reading!
What you’ll need:
- 3 years + experience in full stack development and the mobile ecosystem
- Programming expertise with functional thinking and strong skills in Node.js, GoLang
- Experience with distributed, cloud-based environments, particularly AWS; NoSQL Database, MongoDB and socket programming would be a plus
- Well-versed in writing unit-tested code, developing object-oriented models and designing data structures
- Understanding of build, deployment, A/B testing of products
- Experience with REST APIs and their use on mobile networks
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, complex technical environment
- Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Computer Sciences / Information Technology or similar
Here’s what media says about us:
Why should you join us?
An unparalleled opportunity to help make Stack the leading personal finance application in India and along the way, accelerating your career graph exponentially.
Giving people the power to live and manage money their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do. If that’s your calling, we opine that we’re chatting soon.
Salary: 15 -30 LPA inr