Are you passionate about disrupting a rapidly changing industry? Do you love to get things done? Are you excited about working in a startup environment for one of the most successful brands in the motorcycles online space? If you are looking for autonomy, ownership and an environment where you can innovate this may be for you!
As a Senior Software Development Engineer, you will unlock and enable the business to flourish through technical expertise and implementation. The successful candidate will take ownership of the technology and platform we have and help and support our Tech team to enhance its capabilities of further addressing our market strategies and intentions. You will have lots of fun!
iM’ Owning it:
• Full responsibility for all user interface code on frontend.
• Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
• Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob
• Architecting and designing a complex and high performant cloud-based architecture that
meets business requirements
• Implement centralized monitoring solutions for IT infrastructure
• Ensure proper stability and performance of the underlying infrastructure is in place
• Understanding and translating business requirements into technical requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Ability to work independently and be self-directed
• Solid understanding of Linux and related network services, TCP/IP networking
• Strong knowledge of databases, preferably MySQL
• Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
• Ability to quickly pick up new technologies
• English professional proficiency
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle
• Communication skills – verbal and written
• Server automation tools (Ansible)
• Laravel Framework
• Phalcon Framework