Phable is the next big thing in the healthcare technology space. Our aim is to disrupt the healthcare practice by introducing a unique combination of technology and data science which will have a profound impact on the wellbeing of billions of people across the globe. We strongly believe that we are building a solution which will produce a new wave of high-tech health applications.
Please log in to our website for more details: https://phablecare.com/
If you are obsessed about all things social, we are looking for you!
We are hiring a seasoned Social Media Specialist who can build and nurture our organic online presence through disruptive thinking and clever campaign ideas and drive social engagement with our growing community of users.
At Phable, we are on a fast track to revolutionize healthcare in India, so you will get an opportunity to build our brand image, with the complete support of our marketing and creative divisions.
As our Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for organic growth, community engagement and own the social media strategy across all our online channels.
What the Role Involves
- Understanding our audience, their motivations, and building engagement strategies
- Owning organic MoM growth across social channels, from YouTube to LinkedIn
- Creating compelling campaign ideas and driving execution with the in-house team
- Building community engagement strategies for all existing and potential users
- Building relationships with influencers, doctors, and subject matter experts
- Measuring the success of all social media campaigns, creating monthly reports
- Working with copywriters and designers to create relevant, impactful content.
- Engaging with external agencies for video production and scripts/storyboarding
- Collaborating with the product, marketing, and sales teams on brand positioning
- Ensuring that all social content is in line with our brand guidelines and voice/tone.
- Staying on top of the latest trends and running daily huddles to deliver witty content.
- Wasting a LOT of time on social media (we will pay you for it!) for insights and inspiration.
What We Expect
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Social Media Manager (or similar role)
- Bachelor’s degree in any creative or marketing domain (preferred but not required)
- Proven prowess with a portfolio of highly interesting campaigns (and their results)
- An excellent understanding of how the internet works, across platforms
- Deep understanding of organic growth and engagement metrics and tools
- Prior experience in working with a creative team of copywriters and senior designers.
- Ability to craft campaign concepts with clarity, and articulate visual ideas.
- Interpersonal skills, a bucketload of confidence and the ability to build relationships.
- Natural affinity for lateral thinking, problem solving and multitasking.
Please send your updated resume and portfolio to email@example.com with the subject “<Your Name> – Graphic Designer”