SOSV Cross-Border Internet Business Development (Partnership Team)
SOSV is the #1 most active angel and seed stage investor and #3 most active Venture Capital investor in the world with US$900 million assets under management. SOSV runs MOX — the Mobile Only Accelerator — helping consumer internet startups from around the world and expand to Asia and across Asia. MOX offers startups investment and free user acquisition via its smartphone ecosystem of 102 million monthly active users and direct cash investment in return for equity and revenue share to its promotion partners.
MOX portfolios are growing and scaling, presenting unique opportunities to support portfolios growth through business partnership and engagements. The Partnerships team works with SOSV’s startups and partners, helping startups build business proposals to works with partners, and develop relationships to deliver innovative solutions for corporate to engage. MOX is currently looking for a proactive and passionate candidate for a role of Business Development. Responsible for developing business across partners and corporates to drive collaboration for our startups across the globe. As a Business Development (BD) on the Partnerships team, you’ll help our startups to grow, and expand their business presence with our global partners. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to nurture and grow these startups together.
BD has the opportunity to build a long-lasting relationship with our top partners. You cultivate these existing and new partnerships to make sure they can take full potential of SOSV cross-border internet’s ever-growing portfolios. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see mutually beneficial opportunities with partners in order to best represent our portfolios, startups’ products and services.
You’ll work closely with startups, program teams, regional teams, and corporate innovation teams on new initiatives and key strategic relationships.
You will be responsible for executing and tracking new opportunities with our global partners.
You bring strategic thinking skills, creativity, and startup focus to the role, and are self-motivated to deliver end results.
Report to: Program Director [Responsibilities]
- Support SOSV cross-border startups with business development and strategic partnerships to close deals
- Manage partners’ accounts and keep abreast of partners’ business strategies and focus
- rack incubated partners pipeline and opportunities in conjunction with regional development leads and corporate innovation teams
- Manage tasks, timelines, and activities related to update SOSV’s portfolios sales activities and business marketing materials
- Responsible for all aspects of partnership launches and account management, working closely with relevant cross-functional teams
- Report and measure overall success of partner activities
- Monitor and analyze industry trends, provide insights and recommendations, communicate these through presentations and documentation [Qualifications]
- Effective problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated record of proactively improving processes.
- Excellent communication, presentation planning and time-management skills, with a keen attention to detail
- Experience in an external-facing customer interaction role with customer support, sales, and/or relationship development
- Ability to collaborate effectively across organizational boundaries, build relationships, and bring in ideas to achieve broader organizational goals
- Ability to speak and write in English and Chinese fluently
- Passionate about startup, technology and innovation
- Experience in business development, strategy, or product marketing, on a startup/corporate is preferred
visit our website https://mobileonlyx.com/