Our team hails from Italy, Taiwan, USA and the UK, with backgrounds from NTU (臺大) and MIT. We are alumni of Silicon Valley backed MOX Accelerator, and recently raised new VC funding to grow faster than ever. We’re also backed by several notable angel investors and advisors, including Duncan Clark (Alibaba) and Chris Reitermann (CEO Ogilvy Asia). Our clients are world leading game publishers from across the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Started by an international team of AI experts and mobile gaming fanatics, Bubbleye is a fast growing AI startup with R&D headquarters in Taipei and biz dev teams working across the globe. We are solving mobile user acquisition inefficiencies through automation and inferential algorithms. And to achieve that, we pick the best of the best. A selected team with an international DNA, a very open culture mix across multiple nations and continents, driven by the same driving force: a passion for innovation and growth, guts to disrupt, and skills to deliver.
We are ahead of the global race to solving mobile user acquisition, with unique tech and talent. Run with us, grow with us and succeed with us!
At Bubbleye’s core is trust, respect and passion for growth. We are looking for people who share our values and want to build a product on top of them.
It all starts with a job application. Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. Back-end Engineer (Java / Scala)
Monthly salary range: NT$100,000 ~ NT$150,000
Blazing fast and robust software is your thing? Join us and use your talent to strengthen our software backbone, orchestrating tens of modules and handling thousands of requests per second. Programming is your passion. “Speed, Stability and Maintainability” is your mantra. Coding standards are your delight.
You’ll work closely with our data engineers and dev ops to ensure our system is bullet proof, fully tested and highly available.
We are looking for a software engineer with at least 3+ years of experience in backend software development, acceptable English communication skills and a focus on the following areas:
- Backend programming (Java, Scala)
- RESTful API design & consumption
- Software architecture design, build and maintenance
- Scala functional libraries: Cats, Circe, Doobie, Http4s
- Relational database design & optimization
- A keen eye for quality: write unit tests for your code
- Familiarity with agile software development concepts and processes; must be proactive, demonstrate initiative and be a logical thinker.
- Most importantly, a can-do attitude and plenty of energy to work independently and solve problems as you go. In full startup spirit.
Further expertise (preferred):
- Domain knowledge for mobile advertising
- NoSQL experience
- AWS services (EC2, S3, Athena)
visit our website https://www.bubbleye.com/