Our team hails from Italy, Taiwan, USA and the UK, with backgrounds from NTU (臺大) and MIT. We are alumni of Silicon Valley backed MOX Accelerator, and recently raised new VC funding to grow faster than ever. We’re also backed by several notable angel investors and advisors, including Duncan Clark (Alibaba) and Chris Reitermann (CEO Ogilvy Asia). Our clients are world leading game publishers from across the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Started by an international team of AI experts and mobile gaming fanatics, Bubbleye is a fast growing AI startup with R&D headquarters in Taipei and biz dev teams working across the globe. We are solving mobile user acquisition inefficiencies through automation and inferential algorithms. And to achieve that, we pick the best of the best. A selected team with an international DNA, a very open culture mix across multiple nations and continents, driven by the same driving force: a passion for innovation and growth, guts to disrupt, and skills to deliver.
We are ahead of the global race to solving mobile user acquisition, with unique tech and talent. Run with us, grow with us and succeed with us!
At Bubbleye’s core is trust, respect and passion for growth. We are looking for people who share our values and want to build a product on top of them.
It all starts with a job application. Send us your CV at email@example.com
Sr. Data Engineer
Monthly salary range: NT$100,000 ~ NT$150,000
Bubbleye’s technology helps clients improve their advertising settings in realtime, to achieve the highest possible ROI. Our job is to crunch massive volumes of real time performance signals, and automatically adjust the settings of each advertising campaign responsively.
The foundation of such a system is solid, always available, reliable data. Which can be a challenge when different clients store their data in different systems and expose it in different formats and with different granularity. That’s why we need YOU, an experienced data ninja to ensure the data in our system is correct, quickly available and secure at all times.
You’ll be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow, collection and processing. You’ll respond directly to our CTO and support our software developers, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives, ensuring optimal data delivery throughout the system.
Your ideal traits:
- 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and AWS Athena ● Experience building processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Athena, S3
- Experience with object-oriented/functional languages: Python, Java, Scala, etc. ● Strong problem solving skills and ability to work independently
- Domain knowledge in the mobile advertising space (familiarity with tracking links, postbacks, post-install events etc.)
- Experience with data analytics frameworks (e.g. Hydra, Google BigQuery, Presto, etc.)
visit our website https://www.bubbleye.com/