Supply Chain Executive / Manager
About Achiko AG
Achiko AG develops user-friendly technology solutions in mobile phone apps, diagnostic testing and their integration to manage the Covid-19 pandemic. The
company historically focused on fintech, but COVID-19 presented opportunities to develop apps to manage the ecosystem and to commercialise an aptamer-based technology for diagnostic testing that addressed the need for painless convenience and affordability in COVID mass testing.
Key products are the Teman Sehat (“health buddy”) app for ecosystem awareness and use to determine safe places combined with the “Gumnuts” diagnostic test as digital passport on health status with respect to the COVID-19 virus.
The company operates in the business sectors focused on IT and healthcare (medical technology). It principally engages individual as well as business customers for its IT solutions. Nevertheless, with Teman Sehat and Gumnuts as a comprehensive solution during the pandemic, Achiko envisions its technologies at work for governments and the private sector alike to enable one to navigate safely when their day-to-day activities require transport or movement through public spaces.
Achiko is truly a global company with a multidisciplinary team specialising in research innovation, biotechnology, healthcare and mobile application development operating from Switzerland, Spain, Singapore, Southeast Asia and Australia.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Supply Chain Executive / Manager to join our team. As a Supply Chain Executive / Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy and in order to maximize
efficiency and productivity.
• Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
• Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams
• Determine key supply chain KPIs
• Suggest solutions for process improvements
• Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
• Train and evaluate others
• Provide constructive feedback
• Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors
• Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
• Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Executive or Manager
• Hands on experience with supply chain management software (such as SAP MM, AP Modules, SAP Plant Maintenance, etc.)
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• BA in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or similar relevant field
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 2500-3000USD per month with Employee stock options plan
Application procedures: Send your CV to email@example.com with the subject title :
CV Supply Chain Manager / Executive
visit our website https://www.achiko.com/