Phable aspires to be the next big thing in the healthcare technology space. Our aim is to disrupt healthcare practice by introducing a unique combination of technology and data science which will have a profound impact on the well-being of billions of people across the globe. We strongly believe that we are building a solution that will produce a new wave of high-tech health applications. Phable has bagged some unique achievements in a very short span of time – Phable is the first autonomous care solution in the Indian market that delivers AI-driven care to patients suffering from various ailments. Phable is the world’s largest medical IoT integrator by the number of devices supported by the platform.
Please check our website:
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- He/She will manage escalations.
- Managing/handling the team
- Support his team members to achieve targets.
- Create strategies to achieve goals.
- The person will be responsible for driving overall Phable revenue & growth in B2B channels.
- Will work closely with team members, Managers to formulate growth strategy & drive new initiatives.
- Keeping a track of the daily, weekly, and monthly performance of the entire team
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- Individuals are passionate about healthcare and changing its face in India.
- Go-getters, who are comfortable working in an ambiguous environment.
- Love for problem-solving & impact orientation.
- Ability to work with various cross-functional stakeholders & steer the group towards a common objective/goal.
- High on ownership – End-to-end program management across all initiatives for timely execution.
- Experience in driving B2B sales/tie-ups.
- Ability to derive deep insights based on data analytics & regular customer connections.
- Minimum 1-3 years of work experience in Sales background.
- Managed a team of 2-3 members minimum.
- Approachable, commendable, People person
- Minimum 1-3 years of work experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sales Background
THIS ROLE MAY NOT BE A RIGHT FIT FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Have not previously been involved in B2B sales.
- Have limited exposure to technology products and are not deeply familiar with technology product sales.
- Are not comfortable and adept at working with multiple stakeholders.
- Are uncomfortable in dealing with ambiguity.
- Are looking for an environment that provides a lot of structure and guidance or supervision.
- Like to take your time in adapting to change or learning new skills.
- Are uncomfortable rolling up your sleeves and working on zero-to-one problems where experience doesn’t provide much help.