Woovly (MOX 7) is the social discovery platform for people and their unique experiences. Woovly has over 550,000+ registered users in <7 months and 600+ experience providers in < 2months.
Woovly has raised USD 2.5 million in November 2019 in Pre-Series A round.
As our CRM Marketing Specialist, you will be instrumental in helping us communicate the right message, to the right people, at the right time using Email/ SMS/ Notifications tools. Using your deep expertise with CRM marketing conversion, you’ll obsess over our open rates, click rates and CTAs. We’re looking for a copywriting pro who will own our email initiatives from start to finish. This is an opportunity to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment with a strong team.
- Collaborate closely with marketing, content, and creative colleagues to achieve shared goals, increasing lead-to-customer conversion rates and client engagement metrics
- Craft concise & compelling email copy without error
- Continuously experiment with content, delivery channel, delivery method, user behaviour, demographics, attributes and more.
- Manage segmentation of audience, client and prospect-facing, and assist in developing/executing customized communication plans for each group through use of automation
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of communications
- Manage technical aspects of content delivery using HubSpot to support internal teams from all business lines
- Carefully follow multi-step processes with consistency and diligence to complete regularly scheduled tasks; develop processes as needed
- Maintain quality data and organized files and resources for use by the team
- Understand and report on KPIs that speak to the effectiveness of our email/ SMS/ Notifications communications
- College degree in marketing or closely related field, or equivalent experience
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Knowledge in using Email & SMS marketing tools such as SendGrid, MailChimp, Twilio or any other etc
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Exceptional written communication skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
What would make us drool
- Previous experience in a CRM
- marketing role with data-supported success
- Extensive, recent experience working with various email automation tools
- Familiarity with inbound marketing methodology
- An eye for aesthetics/design
- Bangalore, India