Woovly (MOX 7) is the social discovery platform for people and their unique experiences. Woovly has over 550,000+ registered users in <7 months and 600+ experience providers in < 2months.
Woovly has raised USD 2.5 million in November 2019 in Pre-Series A round.
- Define both global & Indian Influencer ecosystem internally and externally for Woovly.
- Implement standards for Influencer activity, including editorial style, voice and tone.
- Design end-to-end full-scale influencer campaigns that support marketing initiatives, objectives and critical metrics.
- Provide best-in-class influencer marketing counsel specific to the Woovly brand and marketing objectives.
- You will assist in developing social media content strategy and guidelines for storytelling that delights unique experience seekers.
- You will build & groom the influencer community including reaching out to new influencers, activating existing influencers and build their bonding on Woovly brand.
- Day to day account management, including the review of influencer trackers, reports, recaps, filing images, social content, call agendas, invoices, budget management, etc.
- Research, locate and engage potential influencers across all channels to build a pipeline of talent.
- Own the development of influencer creative briefs for photo/video shoots and be skilled to staff as needed.
- Lead planning and executing of influencer events that coordinate with branded initiatives and offer organic content opportunities for partners and consumers.
- Curate lists for influencer events: handle outreach, negotiation, contracting and assist with post approvals.
- Ability to develop recap materials following campaign execution to measure and evaluate value, including performance metrics.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with influencers and content creators.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in a marketing or communications role, working with influencers.
- Ability to lead a vision and strategy and to be hands-on to get things done.
- Experience with influencer costs, what factors drive pricing and how to adjust scopes of services appropriately in a negotiation.
- Ability to think creatively and independently, as well as collaboratively.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- You have strong project management and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- You are comfortable with intense working environments and tight deadlines.
- Experience in travel or adventure experiences or lifestyle space a plus.
Why join us?
Woovly recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world’s first Bucketlist platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of people and their experiences to break down barriers and make people’s lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Woovly is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse team. The team will have an opportunity to explore and suggest the best of ideas which can improve user experiences to drive the growth of Woovly.
- Bangalore, India